Saturday, August 15, 2009

... he got a new GF ...





not until 1 year we broke up,
and close to his birthday,
my ex have a new gf :(

thanks to facebook. I don't mean to stalker. just a quick look at his account. and suddenly i see that his status already change, not single again. huff...
soo this is the reason why he always talk to me when he call me from his far away country: owly, if u have someone close to you don't let it go. or owly, u can date every man u like..

yeah rite...
u can easily say that coz u already have it from the first time we broke up :(
(owly, get ur positive thinking!!)

I hate this..
well, I'm happy for him ( I think)... but I dont know i just feel little bit angry, little bit sad, face the fact that he's not thinking of me anymore. hiks :(
why he didn't tell me that he already close with someone?
so i'm not think about him anymore...

well, from now i shouldn't think about him again..
he's already move on
so do with me...

hey you...
congratz...

cheers!!
Owly

No comments:

Post a Comment